When you visit the park during level 2 you’ll notice we’re going the extra mile to operate safely. Here is what we are doing:
- We have capped our group size at 10 to comply with government regulations (this includes participants, supervisors and spectators)
- Session times have been spread out to allow climbers to physically distance
- All safety gear and surfaces will be sanitised between uses
- Sanitiser stations have been placed throughout the park to keep your hands clean all day long
- All staff have been issued facemasks and these will be worn when we are close to you. You’re welcome to bring your own face mask/covering to the park
- Contact tracing will be in place in the form of QR codes and paper records at the reception desk
- Contactless payments are available, including PayWave
- Our picnic areas will be unavailable as these are shared, high touch areas. However, you’re welcome to bring your own picnic blanket and chairs to enjoy food during or after your visit
Please stay at home if you are feeling sick or unwell. We will reschedule or refund your adventure, no questions.
We’ll make sure you’re in good hands when you visit us during level 2.
Bookings available at https://treeadventures.co.nz/book-now/